The main event in our week is our Sunday service at 10.30am. We’d love you to join us. Click here to watch a typical service on Youtube.You can wear what you like. You won’t have to say or do anything that might embarrass you. You are welcome to bring children of any age. And you don’t need to believe anything already.Here’s a taste of what happens on Sundays:
- Based on the Bible
- A sermon helping us understand the reading and what it means for us today
- Includes Sunday school & crèche
- Lasts roughly an hour
- Followed by tea and coffee
Every Tuesday the whole church gathers together on Zoom for a prayer meeting. Please get in touch if you’d like to join us.
Men’s and Women’s Bible Studies
We currently have a Women’s Bible Study that meets on Wednesdays at 9:30am in church and a Men’s Bible Study that meets on Wednesdays at 7:30pm in church.
- A great way to get to know others at St Paul’s is to join one of our small groups.
- Many of us find that meeting up with a small group of people during the week to help one another understand God’s Word better, and to pray together, really helps us to grow in our relationship with God and with one another.
Every week there’s a lunch club on Tuesdays from 11.30am-1.30pm.
- Enjoy tea or coffee and biscuits
- Chat to others
- Hear a short talk from the Bible
- Enjoy a cooked lunch
We open our doors to the Harold Hill community on the last Wednesday of the month at 5.30pm.
- Free meal (optional donation)
- Chat to others
Parent and toddler group
Little Stars, our parent and toddler group, meets on Thursdays in term time from 9.45 am -11.30am.
- Bible story
- Get to know other parents
Every week there’s a free class for people who would like to improve their English, On Mondays from 9:30-11:30am.
- Practice your conversation skills in a friendly environment
- Learn from trained English teachers
- Informal creche provided for young children to play while adults attend the class
Speak to Richard, James, Gus or Dan at one of our Sunday services for more information.